We welcome proposals for new, learned books that deal with topics pertaining to the Middle East and North Africa, or the Islamic world in general, whether they are academic monographs, edited volumes, or general interest (non-fiction) books. If you have a project that you would like us to consider, please complete our Proposal Form.
Why publish with Gingko Library?
• Ethical Publishing – Gingko Library is an independent, not-for-profit publisher. Our aim is to advance informed discourse about the Middle East and North Africa for the benefit of academics and the wider public.
• Rigour – we care about quality; all of our academic publications are subject to peer review
• Facility – Gingko Library provides dedicated editing and indexing services for our authors free of charge
• Speed – we aim to publish within a year of the manuscript’s acceptance
• Royalties – we believe authors should be compensated for their work
• Promotion – Gingko Library’s marketing and publicity department works closely with our authors to promote their books to a wider audience
• International Presence – we have a presence at conferences and exhibits worldwide, such as MESA and BRISMES
• Worldwide Distribution – we are distributed worldwide by University of Chicago Press
• Open Access – it is the policy of Gingko Library to make the articles of our edited volumes open access two years after the original date of publication